Concert Genetics is seeking a Clinical Data Analyst to grow our team of genetic counselors, data scientists and business analysts. This individual would be directly involved in the development and implementation of resources tied to the company’s mission of helping stakeholders across the healthcare continuum manage the complex environment of genetic testing and diagnostics. The ideal candidate is excited about working at the dynamic intersection of genetics/diagnostics, technology and real-world applications.
The functions of the Clinical Data Analyst would be:
- Development and maintenance of evidence-based policies for coverage of genetic testing
- Systematic reviews of guidelines and evidence to inform policy
- Development and maintenance of processes to curate and store policy information
- Application of Concert data management tools to development and delivery of policy
- Communication with payer, provider and laboratory customers
- Innovating on data quality and integrity to maintain high quality standards for all data assets
We are looking for someone with:
- Masters level training in genetic counseling and/or human genetics
- Experience with policy development and/or systematic literature reviews is a plus, at a minimum, enthusiasm and a desire to develop new skills in this area
- Experience with technical coding, programming, data management and analytics is a plus, at a minimum, enthusiasm and a desire to develop new skills in this area
- Desire to work in an innovative, nimble environment
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a remote diverse environment independently
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
About Concert Genetics
Concert Genetics is a data and technology company whole-heartedly dedicated to enhancing the transparency and efficiency of health care. Our customers include health plans, hospital systems, laboratories, among others. We are a growing organization that wants smart, creative people to help advance precision medicine and health care.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.