Concert Genetics is seeking a Data Analyst to grow our analytics expertise. This individual would be directly involved in the development and execution of analysis tied to the company’s mission of helping stakeholders across the healthcare continuum gain insight into the complex environment of genetic testing and diagnostics. The ideal candidate is excited about working at the dynamic intersection of genetics/diagnostics, software development, and creative analytics.
The functions of the Data Analyst would be:
- Develop reports for Concert Customers, drawing on insurance claims data, market data and test order data
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical and operational strategies in promoting cost-effective, high quality access to genetic testing
- Provide analytic support for customers seeking to implement and improve programs for genetic testing management
We are looking for someone with:
- Deep experience in the following areas:
- Claims data processing
- Informatics and business intelligence
- Desire to solve business problems and synthesize complex data analysis into concise recommendations, actions, and conclusions
- Experience with handling, manipulating, and managing large datasets
- 3-5 years of experience using data processing tools such as: Python, R, SQL
- Creative, flexible and open to new ideas. Highly collaborative team player. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the diagnostics industry and/or with machine learning desirable
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
About Concert Genetics
Concert Genetics is a data and technology company dedicated to enhancing the transparency and efficiency of health care. Our customers include health plans, hospital systems, and laboratories, among others. We are a growing organization that wants smart, creative people to help advance precision medicine and health care.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.