Concert Genetics is a software and managed services company that promotes health by providing the digital infrastructure for reliable and eﬃcient management of genetic testing and precision medicine. We are wholeheartedly dedicated to enhancing the transparency and eﬃciency of health care. Our customers include health plans, hospital systems, laboratories, among others. We are a growing organization that wants smart, creative people to help advance precision medicine and health care.
Because we are a small but growing company, you will have the opportunity to own key elements of our business (e.g. data quality, standard reporting), develop your technical skills (e.g. Meltano, dbt, python), contribute to a diverse set of projects (e.g. R&D and new lines of business), and know that your work is having an impact on our company and on patients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data Management
- Working with clients to onboard their data and solve any data transfer challenges that might arise
- Writing scripts for ETL, data de-identification, etc.
- Ensuring data quality (including automated testing)
- Reporting & Analytics
- Dashboard Development & Maintenance
- Developing and delivering standard reporting
- Ad hoc analyses
- Other exciting projects as you streamline and automate the items above.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or greater, or work experience in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, finance, or economics
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of analytics experience (ideally 4 years plus healthcare claims experience)
- Core skills:
- SQL (Redshift experience is a plus)
- Google Sheets (or Excel)
- Dashboard/report development (Metabase & Tableau experience is a plus)
- Ideal skills:
- Dbt (We have a data engineer, but you will be a contributor, particularly for automated testing)
- Meltano or other data management tooling
- Python (Pandas experience is a plus)
What Leads To Success
Curiosity: You seek to understand, to learn, and to dig beneath the surface looking for answers.
High Standards Accuracy: is critical to the data you manage and the reports you deliver.
Desire for Impact Data: quality impacts all aspects of our business and your analyses will inform key decisions for our company and clients..
Organization: To consistently deliver high-quality data and analyses, you’ll need organized thoughts, code, documentation, etc.
Contempt for Waste: You recognize wasted time or effort and are compelled to eliminate it.
Interest in Healthcare and Genetics Yes, that’s what we’re about. If you aren’t willing to learn a little about genetic testing and healthcare economics, this is probably the wrong place for you.
Interest in Healthcare and Genetics: Yes, that’s what we’re about. If you aren’t willing to learn a little about genetic testing and healthcare economics, this is probably the wrong place for you.
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com.