Concert Genetics is a software and managed services company that promotes health by providing the digital infrastructure for reliable and eﬃcient management of genetic testing and precision medicine. We are wholeheartedly dedicated to enhancing the transparency and eﬃciency of health care. Our customers include health plans, hospital systems, laboratories, among others. We are a growing organization that wants smart, creative people to help advance precision medicine and health care.
Concert Genetics is seeking a Senior Healthcare Analyst for R&D analyses. You will leverage Concert’s data assets to identify opportunities for business expansion, opportunities for improvement in existing lines of business, and other needs as they arise. You will develop processes to produce scalable reporting based on your R&D analyses, and you will work with the broader analytics team to generate reports for clients.
You will be joining an innovative, energetic, passionate team who will help you grow and build skills at the intersection of analytics, healthcare, and genetics.
After 3 months on the job you will have:
- Developed an understanding of Concert’s data assets and business model.
- Begun R&D analysis to understand the impact of genetic testing on cost of care and patient outcomes.
After 6 months you will have:
- Developed repeatable ways to measure the impact of genetic testing on cost of care and patient outcomes and highlight the opportunities this presents.
- Begun contributing to ad hoc reporting needs.
After 12 months you will have:
- Scaled many of the analyses you have created so they are standard reporting.
- Identiﬁed opportunities for business expansion and improvement in our current lines of business.
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or greater) or work experience in a quantitative ﬁeld such as statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, ﬁnance, or economics
- Minimum 4 years of analytics experience (at least 2 years must be healthcare analytics experience)
- Experience analyzing medical claims
- Skills: SQL, Python (Pandas), Google Sheets (or Excel)
- Experience with pharmacy claims
- Experience performing longitudinal claims analysis
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience or education in genetics, healthcare, or biology.
What Leads To Success
Curiosity You seek to understand and are inclined to dig deeper than others when looking for answers. You love to learn new things and develop new areas of expertise.
Interest in Healthcare and Genetics Yes, that’s what we’re about. If you aren’t willing to learn a
little about topics such as HER2-positive breast cancer or the diﬀerence between immunohistochemistry (IHC) and ﬂuorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) testing, then this isn’t the right place for you.
Practical Prioritization You put ﬁrst things ﬁrst, know why you are doing what you are doing, have
a clear understanding of “done,” and guard your time and attention accordingly.
Organization – of thoughts, code, documentation, etc. You will be generating and sharing insights and turning questions into clarity. You’ll need to be organized.
Trail Blazing In some cases, we’ll know the destination, but there won’t be a trail or a map. You’ll need to be comfortable going where none have gone before you.
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com.