Concert Genetics is a software and managed services company that promotes health by providing the digital infrastructure for reliable and efficient management of genetic testing and precision medicine. We are whole-heartedly dedicated to enhancing the transparency and efficiency of health care. Our customers include health plans, hospital systems, laboratories, among others. We are a growing organization that wants smart, creative people to help advance precision medicine and health care.
Concert Genetics is seeking a Clinical Policy Analyst to help build and maintain our data assets. It will be your role to support maintenance of a portfolio of data resources to support coverage and reimbursement of genetic tests and alignment of policies to the market of genetic tests. You will be the voice for key clinical data assets within the team and with Concert customers. You would be joining an innovative, energetic, passionate team who will help you grow and build skills at the intersection of genetics, information technology and supporting clinical care.
After 3 months on the job you will have:
- Developed an understanding of Concert’s Data Asset philosophy, structure and update schedule
- Learned to curate policies and claim edits into the Concert Platform
- Integrated company mission and strategy into your work and deliverables
After 6 months you will have:
- Independently review and update claim edits, matched claims in the training set and test taxonomy structure
- Apply claims analytics to identify new opportunities for claim edit development
- Use Concert tools to curate policy and support the company’s mission of automation
After 12 months you will have:
- Made contributions to workflow strategy and internal innovation in data asset build out and maintenance.
- Communicated about claim edit updates and questions within and external to Concert
- Become a go-to resource within the company for questions about Concert’s claim edit development and maintenance.
What Leads to Success
- Technical Bravery You are comfortable with new technologies and eager to dive in to understand data in the raw and in its processed states.
- Comfort with ambiguity You aren’t afraid of uncertainty and blazing new trails, you care about building towards a future that is different from today.
- Effective Communication You build rapport and great working relationships with senior leaders, peers, and use the relationships you’ve built to drive the company forward.
- Executes well You are biased to action and get things done. You acknowledge unknowns and recover from setbacks well.
- Mission-focused You’re personally motivated to drive more affordable, equitable and effective integration of genomic technologies into clinical care.
This company is based in Nashville, Tennessee, however, Concert supports working remotely and is flexible in terms of location in order to find the right candidate.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com.